Showtime Anytime, a streaming service that offers live feeds of entire east and west coast channels, along with awesome on-demand videos. These on-demand videos include original series, comedy specials, movies, sports programs, documentaries and after hour elements. All the VoD programs will appear at the same time that it aired on the TV without any blackouts. In this article, we will share ways to activate Showtime Anytime on Roku.
Showtime Anytime is available on different streaming platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox One and much more.
Showtime Anytime is compatible with a range of software and hardware platforms, but it has to be activated manually. In this article, we will show you how to activate showtime anytime on Roku. Before going into that, let’s have a look at the things that are needed to activate showtime on Roku.
- You need to get a cable or satellite service provider that is a part of the Showtime program and has the license to stream their service.
- You have to get Showtime Subscription. Before you activate it on your device you need to have a registered Showtime Anytime account.
- Create a Showtime account:
- Go to the official Showtime Website.
- Click on Create a new account.
- Select your service provider from the list. (Note: if your service provider is not on the list, then you can’t create an account)
Here is the list of some of the following national provider
- ATT U-verse
- Bright House Networks
- DISH Network
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon FiOS
- Comcast Xfinity
You can also find many other local and regional providers also. Check out it’s of all participating providers in the official website.
How to activate Showtime Anytime on Roku
- Turn on your Roku.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote and it will take you to the home screen.
- Scroll down and select Streaming channels option. It will redirect you to the channel store.
- Now find and select Showtime Anytime. This can be done either by using Search channels feature or you can find it from the channel list of Movies and TV category.
- Click on Activate. On selecting it, a list of service providers will appear on the screen.
- Select your Searming service provider from the list. On selecting the service provider, an activation code will appear.
- Now navigate to http://www.showtimeanytime.com/activate in a web browser.
- Log in to your showtime account.
- Enter the activation code. Once the code is verified a success message will be displayed. This confirms that Showtime Anytime has been successfully added to your account.
That’s it, you have successfully activated the showtime service on your Roku device. Now you can find Showtime Anytime on your channel list. What are you waiting for, get Showtime Anytime on Roku and enjoy your favorite shows and movies. If you have any issues with the activating procedure, kindly contact us.