Spectrum was one of the first cable brands to recognize that the cord cutting was going to be massive and wanted in on the action. Initially, it came to the Television boxes and then a streaming service. The Spectrum on Roku will let you to enjoy up to 250+ live TV channels and up to 30000 On-Demand Movies and TV shows through your Roku device. To get started follow our step by step guide to Install Spectrum on Roku.
How to Install Spectrum on Roku?
Spectrum TV is now accessible as an authentic channel on Roku hence, setting up is a breeze. The below steps would assist you out to install the Spectrum on the Roku device.
Install Spectrum on Roku TV
Step 1 – Set up your Roku
- Initially, visit the official website of Roku and create a new account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Roku device using the provided code
- Make sure that your Roku account is activated and connect to the internet
Step 2 – Add Spectrum on Roku
- Now, navigate to the Roku channel Store using your Roku remote
- Search for Spectrum TV in the Roku Channel Store and install Spectrum on Roku
- Now, Sign in using your Spectrum account with the help of virtual keyboard and arrow keys on your Roku remote
- Click on “I Agree” option to accept the licensing terms and condition and start using the Application.
Install Spectrum on Roku Mobile Application
Smartphone users with Roku mobile application can install Spectrum on Roku virtually by following the steps below
- Initially, download and install the Roku mobile application on your iOS device from the App Store or on your Android device from the Google Play Store
- Now, Open and launch the Roku mobile application on your smartphone
- Then, furnish your Roku login credentials
- Search for the Spectrum on the channel menu
- Now, select Add Channel option to start downloading the Spectrum on Roku
- Spectrum Channel will be accessible once you launch it on your Roku device
- Open the application and start streaming the Spectrum on Roku TV
Errors with Spectrum on Roku
Sometimes Spectrum on Roku will shut down or the user will not be able to open it. According to Spectrum TV, these are the connectivity errors and an issue between your Spectrum TV and Roku servers.
You can solve this issue yourself by trying another application within your Roku device. If the application works fine, then the issue is with the Spectrum Channel. Whether if you are facing the same issue with other application, then it might be the network issue.
If you suspect this issue, here are a couple of things to solve.
- Reinstall Spectrum – Remove your Spectrum channel and reinstall it back on your Roku device
- Restart your Router – if the issue continues, you should restart your Roku or reset your Network
- Switch from WiFi to Ethernet – Switch your WiFi to the Wired connection and then restart the Spectrum on Roku
After installing the Spectrum on Roku, you can watch about 300 live TV channels or On-demand contents for free of cost. In addition to streaming, it control your TV channels as well as the DVR.