TLC, in the late ’70s, was an educational channel and now it is owned by Discovery Communications. By the end of the ’90s, the network pulled took its service from educational stuff and started to focus on mainly reality television shows, series, and personal stories. A lot of live streaming services and cable subscriptions provide access to this channel. There is a way to activate TLC go on Roku.
How to Activate TLC Go on Roku
Before you could enjoy watching your favorite shows, you need to activate TLC go. To help you with this we have prepared a guide regarding how to activate TLC on Roku and access all your favorite shows.
- Go to the Roku channel store and Download TLC Go App.
- Launch the App.
- The activation code will be available on the screen. Copy that code.
- Now using a computer or mobile device, visit the webpage: www.tlcgo.com/activate
- It will redirect to a login page. Use your TV provider credentials to log in.
- Now enter the activation code you copied from the Roku Screen.
TLC Go has some amazing shows worth watching so, get your subscription and activate TLC Go on your Roku device.