A Smart Television is a traditional television with an OS and internet integrated system allowing users to access, manage, browse the internet and other media content without connecting to an external media player. Roku Smart TV is a mix of both.
What is Roku Smart TV?
It is a standalone Smart Television with an in-built TV display and a simple interface. It lets you access content over the internet from services like Netflix without having to connect any additional media device.
Roku authorizes its streaming platform for use in Smart Televisions. This means that Roku allows the manufacturers to add Roku features in their smart TVs. Further, there is no need to connect an additional media streaming device since the features of the Roku Streaming box or stick are located inside the smart TV via software.
Roku Smart TV brands include Hisense, Elements, Insignia, Philips, Hitachi, Sharp, JVC, and TCL. All the Roku Smart TVs are either LED or LCD TVs. Their Screen sizes range from 24 – 75 inches. Depending on the brand, it will feature 720p, 1080p, or 4K display resolution. However, some Roku Smart TVs are compatible with one or more HDR formats.
Ease of Use – Roku Smart TV
With Roku TV, it is never been easier to stream, watch, play, discover and enjoy the entertainment you love.
- Simple Home Screen: Unlike most traditional TVs, when you switch on the Roku Smart TV, the first thing you will see is Roku Home Screen where you can start streaming your favorites.
- Easy-to-use Remote: Designed to fit conveniently in your hand. This remote has everything to control your smart television includes one-touch access to famous channels like Netflix.
- Easy Customization: With the Roku Smart TV, it is quite easy to add or move streaming channel on your Roku home screen.
Roku TV Models
From affordable small HD screens to high-edge 4K Ultra HD screens, there are hundreds of Roku smart television models with great features.
- 4K Ultra HD TV: It comes with the ultra-clear picture quality, ultra-crisp and 4x resolution. You can stream HD movies, TV shows that look better with the video up-scaling.
- HDR: High Dynamic Range is the latest color enhancing technology. With this, you will enjoy a mix of crisp 4K resolution with richer, brighter color and contrast.
- HDR with Dolby Vision: With this premium HDR technology, you will enjoy an enhanced color pallet and broader contrast range for the most immersive entertainment.
Advanced features for picture quality
- Video up-scaling: This feature offers clearer, sharper HD movies and shows with picture quality which is available on all TV models.
- Simple Picture Settings: An automatic setting for stunning color, contrast, and brightness.
- Full-array local dimming: It is a technology that creates a stunning contrast. The picture stays bright where it is supposed to be and dark where it is not with controlled back-light zones.
Roku Smart TV is simple and easy to set up and use. It offers a lot at affordable prices depending on the brand, screen size, and model. There are hundreds of Roku Smart TV models from top brands like Sharp, Hisense, TCL. Choose it from retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and many others. Simply head over to the Roku Smart TV segment on Roku.com to explore!